- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from St. John’s University.
- New York State Licensed Psychologist
- Predoctoral training at the St. John’s University Center of Psychological Services, Queens Hospital Center, and The Brooklyn VA.
- APA Accredited Predoctoral Internship for Acute Adult Outpatient Treatment for Ulster County NY Mental Health Department of mental health.
- Holds Advanced Certification in Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy from the Albert Ellis Institute.
- Author of The Invisible Toolbox: Coping Skills for Everyday Resilience
Thanks for visiting my site! Let me tell you a little bit about myself.
I have been working with clients for 20 years and have been a New York State licensed psychologist since 2007. I consider myself to be extremely fortunate to be able to do this kind of work. It is incredibly rewarding to be able to use my skills to help people make the most of their lives.
I have worked extensively with adults and adolescents. My doctoral research focused on individuals with ADHD adapting to the challenges of college. I have worked for the Department of Veterans affairs where I cared for Veterans in acute crisis, as well as those struggling with anxiety, depression, and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I have worked in an emergency room setting, and a number other settings before exclusively focusing on private practice since 2013.
If you think I might be a good fit for your needs check out the Contact Information here and give my office a call.
Dr. Mike's Twitter Feed
I regularly post interesting articles and insights to Twitter. HOWEVER, please keep in mind that when you follow (or otherwise interact with) someone on twitter this fact is made publicly available. Existing clients and past clients should avoid following me on Twitter to avoid risking a breach of confidentiality.